Specialized integrated BIM training, programmed or customized courses, covering a wide range of contents: Architecture, Structure, MEP, BOQ, management, quality, families, visual and script programming. The software: Revit, Navisworks, Dynamo, C# and API of Revit.
In our training, we emphasize optimal workflow to automate processes and systematize the configuration, for creating as much number of elements as possible automatically, saving time and improving the quality of work.
Specialists in processes analysis and its adaptation to BIM methodology.
We give lectures in Universities, professional colleges and specialized academies, among which we should highlight:
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid [Polytechnic University of Madrid]. Master’s degree in projects BIM methodology and management, construction and property assets.
- Universidad Politécnica de Valencia [Polytechnic University of Valencia]. Master’s degree in BIM construction information management.
- Universidad Cardenal Herrera [Cardenal Herrera University]. Specialization course in graphical tools for architecture.
- Universidade da Coruña [University of A Coruña]. Course in BIM specialization
- Colegio Oficial de Arquitectos de Valencia [College of Architects of Valencia]. Integrated and applied course of BIM projects development and management with Revit.
- Colegio Oficial de Arquitectos de Castellón [College of Architects of Castellón]. Applied course of Revit Architecture.
- Animum, specialized technical academie and Autodesk Trainig Center (ATC). Master’s degree in BIM Manager with Autodesk Revit.
- Arup, engineering technical office. Navisworks training.
- Unicon Development, construction company technical office. BIM implementation with Autodesk Revit Architecture.
- CityGas, gas company technical office. BIM implementation with Autodesk Revit MEP.
- OHL, construction company technical office. Autodesk Revit MEP training.
- Ferrovial, construction company technical office. Autodesk Revit MEP training.